Delegate approvals where you're away from the office
This Turbine feature lets you temporarily assign your approvals to someone else if you are away from the office. For example, a team manager could let their deputy approve time off requests from their team if they were away on holiday.
- Click on your name in the top right hand corner in the menu area
- Select Profile from the menu
- Click Edit (in the top right hand corner)
- Scroll down to section labelled Delegate approvals during absence
- Start typing the name of the delegate(s) and click on the name of the people you want to add from the drop down menu
- When you have added everyone, scroll down and click Save
- Now the people in this list will be able to approve what you can approve.
- Remember to remove them when you get back from holiday!