Make a request on behalf of an employee
Administrators and (if enabled) people's managers can make requests on behalf of employees. For example, if someone calls in sick you may want to add a time off request for them yourself. Here's how to do it:
- Click on an employee's name in any list or click on the Employees menu icon and click on an employee's name in the list there. This brings up their information page.
- Click +Add request
- Click on the type of request you want to create, eg Time off
- Fill out the request form as normal and click Request
- Once the request form appears, you may also want to mark it as Approved or change its state in some other way or add a comment to the effect that you created this request on their behalf
To enable managers to make requests on behalf of their team members:
- Log in as an admin user
- Select Features on the Settings menu
- Switch on 'Managers create requests for subordinates'